The first thing to do is to use the info given in FAQ #195 to apply the latest available updates.
If the issue still persists after that then you may need to read the information given in the following Microsoft KB article:
Both ServletExec and BlueDragon (Server and JX) use WriteClient Sync calls so the workaround to use is the 2nd one given at the above link. To summarize:
- create the following DWORD registry value and set it to 1:
- REBOOT THE MACHINE
To provide more details here in this FAQ, we can say this:
At the time of this writing, the link given above to Microsoft's website leads to a webpage that fully explains the issue and lists 2 workarounds.
The workaround that's needed for ServletExec is workaround #2.
At the time of this writing, that workaround was fully described as follows:
Method 2: Add the EnableCopySend registry entry
Use this method only for ISAPIs that perform synchronous send
operations. You can also use this workaround if at least one synchronous ISAPI experiences a network delay. However, this method
does not work in an environment where the majority of the clients use slow links, such as modems.
To apply this workaround, add the EnableCopySend registry entry to the following registry subkey, and then set the registry entry to 1:
To do this, follow these steps:
Warning If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause
serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system.
Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly.
Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. In the right pane of Registry Editor, type EnableCopySend, and then press ENTER.
5. Double-click the EnableCopySendregistry entry. The Edit DWORD Value dialog box appears.
6. Type 1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
7. Quit Registry Editor.
8. Restart the computer.