|Perform the following steps to verify your installation of ServletExec/AS with Apache on Windows NT:
- Verify that a valid JDK or JRE is installed on your machine. If not, then reinstall the JDK or JRE.
- Verify that Apache 1.3.9, 1.3.11, 1.3.12 or 1.3.14 is installed.
- Stop the ServletExec application by invoking StopServletExec.bat or by stopping it from the Services Control Panel if it was installed as a service.
- Stop the web server.
- Verify that httpd.conf has been updated as described in Chapter 5 of the Installation Guide.
- Restart the web server.
- Restart the ServletExec application by invoking StartServletExec.bat or by starting it from the Services Control Panel if it was installed as a service. If error messages appear in the DOS console or in ServletExec.log then send them to email@example.com. Note that you should at least see some ServletExec initialization messages.
- Try the following URLs:
- If these don't work then look for error messages in the ServletExec.log file and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.