Available to ServletExec Online and Premium Support customers, Email Support gives you direct one-to-one access to our Technical Support Engineering team via email.
Response times for Online Support customers are within one business day. Response times for Premium Support customers are within four business hours.
Additional information about Online and Premium Support services can be viewed in the Support Options section of this website.
In your email, please specify the following information:
- Operating System brand and version (e.g. Windows 2008, RHEL Linux 9, etc.)
- Web Server brand and version (e.g. IIS 7.0, Apache 2.2.x, etc.)
- Java Virtual Machine version (e.g. 1.6, 1.5 etc.)
- ServletExec configuration (e.g. AS, ISAPI)
- ServletExec version number (e.g. 6.0, 22.214.171.124, etc.)
The nature of the problem:
- A complete description of the problem. What are you trying to do? (e.g. install ServletExec, deploy a webapp onto SE, etc.)
- Error messages, with an explanation on where you are seeing them. (e.g. in the browser; in a log file: ServletExec.log; web server's error log or access log; etc.)
Email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from an email account that is listed as a technical contact on a valid Online or Premium Support contract is flagged for higher priority response.
Problems finding New Atlanta Technical Support contact information? Please refer to our Contact page to call or email us requesting assistance.